High speed camera Fastec Imaging HS7
Designed primarily for laboratory and industrial use, the HS7 system combines a high-speed camera with a dedicated controller, simplifying configuration, streamlining integration and optimizing workflow.
Capable of recording in Full HD (1080p) at 2500 frames per second, the HS7 fast camera is the first of the new high speed cameras of the HS series from Fastec Imaging to be released. The HS series includes cameras with resolutions ranging from HD (720p) to UHD (2160p) and recording speeds exceeding 5 gigapixels / second.
High speed cameras such as the HS7 are capable of producing superb slow motion video often associated with entertainment or marketing, but are more often used for technical applications such as machine design and troubleshooting, droplet analysis in microfluidic devices, the study of animal movement for neurological or robotic research and digital image correlation (DIC) for material research and component testing.
For technical applications, an efficient workflow is essential. The HS7 high speed camera allows engineers and researchers to capture, display, analyze, transport and store huge amounts of image data in a way that would be difficult to use with conventional cameras.
Ease of integration into a variety of work environments is key to usability and the HS series is compatible with a wide range of lenses and optical systems as well as displays, storage devices and other standard peripherals of the industry. Configurable I / O ports provide connectivity to other cameras, lights, triggers and laboratory instruments for synchronization and data acquisition.
The HS7 high speed camera can be used directly via the dedicated controller or from any networked computer running Windows, macOS or Linux. Smartphone or tablet control is provided via a web browser and an integrated TeamViewer client is available to provide remote control and support.
Technical specifications of the HS high speed camera series:
- Use of a dedicated controller eliminating the use of a dedicated PC
- Simple integrated web interface for control via browser on PC, tablet or phone
- Software for advanced applications, control of multiple cameras and batch downloads
- Precise synchronization of multiple cameras, including the TS, IL and HiSpec series
- Multiple integrated high speed mass storage interfaces
- Exclusive high speed fiber optic interface using COTS cabling
- Flexible triggering via software, hardware, images or timed event
- Lens software control for MFT (micro four thirds) lenses
HS Series Fast Camera Options
- Up to 32 GB of internal memory
- Internal SSD up to 2 TB
- Streaming on SSD for extended recording times